Trimess

Monday, September 10, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on TRIMESS

(Trimetscanner tweets and my personal tweets not included)
Dissatisfaction continues

Man on bus stands up: pants fall off. Eye-full that I did't want. Fortunately it was his backside. Driver got the front. #15 "fun". 

Fix this ticket machine at Beaverton Creek.  

Hate late buses. Trimet get your shit together. 

Two drivers on a close turn slide open their widows and high five as the busses pass.

Complaining about Trimet is fun, but since I've given up my car I have more $, less stress & have lost some weight. ThxPDX. 

i am NOT surprised at all. trimet drivers are psycho. 

Australian transit authority hires consultants to name new light rail line..."MAX"? (cc ,

Dog on bus starts sniffing my crotch and I kinda get pissed. 

Car2go i approve. So much easier and cheaper to go downtown than trimet is now.  

I love PDX! You don't need a car! Take the

I contacted "911" like trimet says to do (and it's posted on the platform). so I called and get refered to non-emergency.


What are we waiting on. Close the doors and move along! (@ TriMet Millikan Way MAX Station)  

I haven't ride trimet in so log wtf is their number? I know it's something 7433?


Last 96 bus for morn did not show at Columbia & 1st. Driver of 38 #1777 taking passengers over 96s route. This driver rocks,  

So my bus just all of a sudden decides not to come -.- Fuck Trimet

TriMet doesn't really do the internet. Their answer to everything is to call them on the phone. 

Finally, the bus! This old lady is giving the driver hell. I think Trimet will be getting some calls today! Doesn't work, I've done that! 

It's most definitely not illegal to photograph a bus, but that's never stopped anyone from a power trip. 

Ima be late to class and shit.. fuck trimet

Also, the driver of this Bus 70 (2725) felt a little threatened by me taking a picture of her bus as it approached. (1/2)

Bus 35 southbound leaving downtown at 8:35AM never arrived. A lot of chilly commuters waiting extra half-hour (at least). 

I have a feeling trimet is going to fuck me over today.  

This morn my bus driver is one of the 'drive too fast like a maniac down tiny streets' driver. Unusual for the 51 line 5101 bus 1612 

Late Bus 70: STILL EVEN MORE LATE Scheduled 8:49 AM, now not expected until 9:02 AM  

Late bus 70: UPDATED WITH EVEN MORE LATENESS  

Bus 70: scheduled at 8:49 AM, still not here at 8:55 AM. Late buses are the worst.  

yep RT : I see the exact same thing with Trimet, "best public transportation in the nation"? I think we still have a ways to go. 

Southbound 35 bus due to leave downtown at 8:35AM never arrived. Nice half-hour wait for commuters with their shiny new $100 passes. 

SOAKED at 6am waiting for my bus. Air-dried on trimet and I'm office-ready at 8:30am. If that ain't a Portland commute I don't know what is. 

Fuck you TriMet

no ventilation on car 415A. Not to worry, some of my fellow riders showered this morning. Some.  

MAX operator steps on the brakes while hauling full speed through the tunnel. Passengers are now officially skittish.  

4th time in 6 days the 15 to Monty Park has been more than 5 minutes late to Jeldwen, making me late for work. What gives? 

The ticket machine at city center Lombard MAX still not working . Also, why can you no longer buy multiple tickets to use later? 


Oh the joy of . Dude needs to turn Eminem down. NOW. 

This Trimet life ain't coo 

OMG!!! rt 94 actually ran the correct route, made right stops, AND didn't run a red light today!!!! 

In three days, MAX has had a fatality, bus was in a crash, and now WES is screwed up. If it can go wrong, it will. at their finest. 

quick service alert for WES agsin, how about EQUAL TREATMENT for bus riders??? We all PAY THE SAME FARE we deserve same service!









 









 
 























No comments: