Trimess

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

Trimetscanner tweets are HERE!



Nice, very nice sir. I think it's great you think you can expectorate anywhere including the MAX

Yes, that's a Yellow to Expo Center on the Westbound Blue-Green-Red tracks.

We all know why the Max is more popular than the street car: because likes to ride it smooth & fast, not rickety & slow.

Hey,  riders: I just found a navy blue purse at the City Hall stop 3639 - gave it to line 4 driver, bus 2823. I didn't look inside.

Wow...sometimes i really wonder...the first train of this MAX was stuffed full of bikes while the second car was completely empty.

Did  re-number the route 12 to route 21 on east side of town?

The TVMs at the Kings Hill/ sw salmon MAX station where the only useful one is broken   

newsecho.de | Metalle - Aluminium-Produzent Trimet schreibt erstmals Verluste: Düsseldorf - Der Essener Aluminiu...

Hey  , did a bus 15 go missing? I'm at stop 4026, and this is going to delay my trip home by a full hour.

Speaking of stepping their game up,  transit tracker has told me the bus is 10 minutes away for the last 20 mins.

I have been seeing so many weird bugs on trimet lately. 

Still think if TriMet insists on not having a 2nd cab, stanchions & 0 seats (room for bikes etc) would've been best:

I'm so bored I'm checking the bus schedule for trimet. Nigga I'm in Colorado

Now, on TriMet vehicle número dos, I am sitting next to a heavily tattooed old man in a bowler hat. Because Portland is a wonderful place.

Dear  why are you always fucking late?

A random sticker near my seat on this Green Line MAX train. 


Trimet has no extra trains for today's race for the cure event so lots of trains gonna be full no operators for trains

Right now I'm thinking "Hey, good thing I'm not that guy who was completely trashed by 7pm at a Trimet bus station earlier tonight."

Yep. RT: box of broken glass on the N Prescott St  platform 

TRIMETS NEWEST BUS DRIVER      

 There's a 9:46pm and 10:26pm red line train too leaving Beaverton 

They sell Trimet gear now.... Really?   

Well, actually, i gotta be honest. I fucking hate these 2900s! They're crap on wheels!    

Oh that's just GREAT. The 54 is 7 minutes late just getting to Beaverton TC and gets later every time i check. Thanks, .

I took trimet like all day today. 

I don't wanna know what happened here.... 

Wait. Damnit ! Why does my bus just keep getting later? No fair! It's Saturday night. I wanna get home!

 still waiting on the 5:22 westbound blue max out of goose hollow. Just a heads up.

oh,  

Trimet is so fucked up now. :/

That link is more 'work' than twitter, this is much easier to say the now closed bus stop infront of McKinley school needs cleaning 

No better way to start a day then sitting next to someone on a trimetbus eating corn nuts...

The 67 i used to ride on saturdays was always packed. Nice that this 62 isn't. Although, the people that rode the 67 were great. 

Nearly empty 62. That is awesome. This is going to be my typical saturday, so this is great.  

Wow. Beaverton TC just looks completely deserted. Strange to see that TC like that. 




































No comments: