Trimess

Monday, September 17, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
"How you get there matters, when you get there doesn't"

Trimet=no bueno :( 

Sitting behind a trimet worker with no ticket yolo 

RT the trains should really swap themselves out instead of coming from different areas. It would work lots better 

Eastbound MAX delayed at Skidmore Fountain due to Steel Bridge lift. No ship in sight when we crossed.

Fuck Trimet

stuck at Millikan can't you just use the other track and switch over since the train is blocking? 

Fucking trimet

Extra trains but not extra buses. Typical Trimet

Extra trains don't do damn bit of good if they aren't there when people need them. 1 train in 25 minutes during peak time  

Of course maybe is following the lead of the city govt and saying "f you" to the east side. 

We waited so long & there were so many already on red line when it pulled into Gateway as we pull out already


Wow. bus driver just completely ignored me at the bus stop. Now to wait 30 min for her again  



The air conditioning on this train is killing me!  

Streetcar's running shuttles to the South Waterfront.   

This whole place is filled with jobless shitbags. It looks like a trimetbus unloaded into the ER

Hey  your ticket machines at Millikan way are not working I can't buy a pass to get home from work!!!

  bus 2125.WAY overpacked(up to driver seat&front door)Driver VERY Making snarky comments Unsafe!!!

I wish I could tell everyone complaining about a late max train that's transit tracker is actually really helpful.

I love it when bikers just HAVE to squeeze onto a packed train. How about you...ride your bike? Oh. 

 #14 was all kinda fcked up for my first day at new job, too

 Yay new job! Boo Trimet!


 my bus driver on the #71 that picked up at 60th & Wasco at 8:14 was AWESOME. I would love to send in a compliment.

Fuck trimet to the maximum


RT bus 2125 .WAY overpacked(up to driver seat&front door…


Good job, . None of your ticket machines at Millikan are working with a card. How am I supposed to get a damn ticket...? 

Seriously, ? You only have two windows open at the ticket office during the only time most people can visit?  

Why did spend $$$ on benches at a drop-off only MAX station while REMOVING bus shelters where riders wait??  

Still no tweet or alert about this out of service stop. Hmmm.  

But the bus driver that did pick me up (2810, driver Mike) was incredibly nice & sympathetic. Gave me an all day pass.  

customer service was rather rude when I tried to make my complaint today. Do people take no pride in their work? 

: Collision blocking northbound 23 Av E/E Aloha St, expect delays and rerouting northbound Rts 43 & 48”. Good tweet, !! 


Someone save me from the hell that is Trimet

I must have the worst luck. #1836 Driver hands me a 1:10 ticket. I say "I need a 2:00 ticket." He hands me a 1:40 ticket. SMH 

If transit police give me hell for an expired ticket, I'm not sure I can be held accountable for my actions. LOL 

I see the rate increase didn't go to proofreading, .  


-Line 94 through downtown tigard makes no sense. Stopping @ tigard tc would work during rush hour. Why not make it happen??

Middle aged woman on  telling strangers about her medication...

 I did end up getting delayed by an hour because of that one late bus, but for others, they may not be able to make it home at all.

 so why dont you tweet your buses not coming? Maybe then people whose jobs are in jeopardy wont have a reason to fucking swear at you

 then it's really worrysome for people who rely on the schedule to make it to the last bus of the night to take them home.

 Well, it's too late to really matter at this point. When buses or trains are out of sync with the schedule (by 15 min in this case),

 my 3 min & counting late bus, the 64, is going backwards acc'ding to transit tracker. Late for work again. Thanks *so* much.

Dear  , how about including "Please be courteous and keep your feet off the seats" to MAX announcements on the speaker?

Today's  saga concludes: #2260 driver on the 155 let me use my abbreviated ticket, saved the day. Cheers to her.

 im a h pass user it's not that easy. And if I miss or get off at a stop I may not be able to get home

THE BUS DRIVER WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE WHILE DRIVING AND JUST DROVE PAST MY STOP! I hate you Trimet.

Seriously ? No AC on a train. This isn't a bus, we are higher class citizens.

S/O to trimet for having AC. 

Apparently Parker is so good she can hop on the TriMet MAX in Washington DC...  

Really?! I can hear this dude's music over my headphones! add courtesy reminder to tell riders to use headsets! 




























































No comments: