Trimess

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
Wednesday morning bus haiku: Trimet late again / make me late for work again / sent complaint again.
Thanks again for making me late to work. My bus hit a car. Old schedule would have given backup options, now only option is to wait. 

Trimet is SO borked right now.  

Thanks for eliminating non-validated tickets option from machines making my life harder for no paticular reason. Why?! 

Will make a public statement addressing ? My guess is no — they don't admit error.  

I just got a leering look from a dude on the bus. Which I am interpreting as "I masterbate to your tweets."  

oh yeah, now I remember why I gave up trying to use trimet and worked from home for two months! :p 

women on with human feces in a bag driver let her on publictranspo u effin mentally ill losers desperate 

Guy gets on the bus at one stop, pulls the bell cord to get off at the next. Said stops are very close together. Stupid lazy 101.  

First day of work. Making Trimet my bitch.  

Like clockwork, the bus I need arrives 3 mins earlier than scheduled & the next one 3 mins late. And full of kids.  

just saw a girl almost get hit by trimet. laaaaawl 

Late bus is late! (@ TriMet Bus Line 78)

Your relief Line 78 is LATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! 

the 6 scheduled to show up in Goose Hollow at 7:52 never showed. What gives? 

ah, three buses stacked up in the route  

Vrooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Wawnk! Wawnk! (@ TriMet WES Commuter Rail)  

Had to lift a man out of the way to deboard. He was busy sleeping standing up.  

This max is always running late. 

Got flipped off by an elementary kid on a school bus while on a trimet bus  

Wednesday morning bus haiku: Trimet late again / make me late for work again / sent complaint again.  

commits themselves to a schedule - THEY need to honor it. 

so i should have to leave 20 minutes earlier just to accomodate pisspoor dispatching? Is paying me? 

Thats one empty 9467 right on 9406's tail 6th and Market. What is excuse for this? will THIS be covered at mtg 

just say this van that had a stick saying "I Ride Trimet" i was like your a car you dont ride anything. 

WTF ? Now is NOT the time for your supervisor to have a casual chat with the 9406 running off schedule!!! 

. Part of the reason should not interline routes through downtown Portland. Unnecessary gridlock... 

If didn't screw up bus service for no reason we'd be unaffected. HOW MUCH $$ has saved by 12/94 svc change??? 

And now 9406 stopped due to P&W freight train interference on Tigard Main St. 

And thanks to rt 94 veh 1723 being way off schedule for no reason I'll probably be late to work....thanks !!  

Wow! Tell a trimet driver he's got a headlamp out, it's ignored for over a week Tell trimet: fixed overnight  

Think I jus saw ms Provost makin out wit dis nasty azz trimet bus driver dyk lady downtown. I always said pe was gay 

Whats the number to text trimet i know one of you niggas got it 

Nice of your 12 driver to honk at my dad letting me off at the bus stop. You should remind them I'm funding their paycheck. Jerks. 

Due to delays, I missed a bus by 2 minutes, which puts me back about an hour before I'm getting home. Lame. 

Wound up riding another new bus. Here's 3006.


bus 57 2927 to forest grove. Driver gave me attitude tho seemingly polite. Didn't say a word to her, just smiled. 

54 bus 2936. Driver wont wait for me to sit down, much less fold anything. Going too fast, slamming breaks. Fell WHILE sitting. 

Who needs terrorists? . says MAX trains are not running between Rose Quarter, Jeld-Wen Field (entire central city) issue 

there is a blue line max stuck on NW 1st and couch. No service updates or tweets. Whats going on? 

is there a way to talk to a real person at list and found? I lost my debit card and I need to know if it's been recovered. 


Long, long delays as trains crawl along  

this nigga is tryna small talk nshit. this is why i don't fuck with trimet. 

did the line 85 schedule or route change? Two normal stop times have passed and I haven't seen one yet. 

Stuck on the westside because of whatever is up with trimet/max today.  

It's like this every. single. day.  

And this is AFTER more service was added to the 9. Not one single seat open.  

What the hell is going on with this MAX train at

Stranded, thanks Trimet. 

This certainly is a bad week for .  

Five more minutes 'til this piece of shit bus comes. I hate trimet. 

Wait 4 yellow max; not coming.Bus passes, honks @ me; means nothing 2 me.Finally, stranger informs me of situation.Wack solution,

Sounds like a 5.25m walk home in a few for YT

I wish there was a way to use my debit card on the bus rather than cash sometimes!!! 

Trimet sucks sometimes 

Jeebus. is sure doing a bang-up job of steering me away from starting to take to work again. Be careful out there.


heck no, needs an INDEPENDENT, voter-elected Board. Metro cannot be trusted to serve suburbs 

Would you want your child waiting at this bus stop?  

Wow, sure is having a bad week. 

FUCK YOU TRIMET I PAY FOR MONTHLY PASSES AND GET A PARKING TICKET! Suck my dick! 

is pissing me the fuck off. Slow as fuck. Waiting for green line to cross when blue line is already ready to cross b4 them. Smfh 😡 

it's stupid how trimet changed the age of kids who can ride for free. 

This has gotta be the fullest I've ever seen a max train! Glad to see people are making use of public transportation!  

I hope it wasn't my bus that skidded to a stop I-5 exit 294 SB offramp to 99W. Someone skidded and the dust flew 

Ah, , you are terrible today. Just terrible. 

why is this happening bus riders are not pawns in your game. Else start whacking bus fares for lesser svc 

Another day of f&%$ ups. Waiting ~45 mins for a train at 2 diff stops. 

Does anyone know what's going on with the max going ? Haven't seen a max in 30 minutes. 

Only would make a brand new bus stop like this...notice the two cars legally parked between bus and stop.  

9406 veh 1797 blew red light 99W WB/SB 99w @ Walnut in Tigard 

"All MAX lines returning to regular schedules following earlier disruptions. Expect delays." Whut? Oh, wait, delays ARE normal

The driver who was piloting the 4 at 6am is now piloting the 14 at 5.30pm.  

Dear sir, the dress code for the bus may be casual, but it is not 'shirtless.'  

ethinks would be wise to warn Eastside riders that service is screwy at the moment. Tweets make it look like only YL was broken  

So regular schedules=delays? RT : Update: All MAX lines are returning to regular schedules after earlier disruptions. Expect delays. 

+10 “: Dear sir, the dress code for the bus may be casual, but it is not 'shirtless.' ” 

Why is there no good dance track with a Trimet MAX PA sample?

Packed like a sardine By people not clean Tomorrow the car Because I find you subpar , I'm breaking up with you.  

20 tired souls stranded, waiting for #16 bus that has fallen off the radar. 

Back on the trimet....... Lol 

Seriously waiting for the yellow line for 30 min. Get some more trains going north.  

Bravo, maintenance. Park your stupid truck right in front of our bus stop so you can go over and fix the MAX tvm. Thanks a lot. 

Hey . Isn't it funny how when the 51 runs late and off schedule we end up with more riders? Maybe we should have the bus run later? 

still no 8. what has happened to you? crap service and misinfo again on tt. 

Trimet is not what's up 

can someone please explain to me in a believable way why the 8 continues to not show as scheduled. Every day this happens. 

. another 90 min commute from downtown to alberta. maybe i'll just save you and me the trouble and start walking. 











































































 












No comments: