Trimess

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
bus stop 7 minutes early. 50 min and 4 unresponsive cabs later, my bus to Seattle left w/out me. Goodbye $20, weekend plans.
Trimet officer clearing some vehicles to clear onto the Max rails to leave the scene. I miss having an SUV right now  

Portland Police arrived, overheard the Trimet rep talking, sounds like they might be blocking cars from going westbound on the Steel Bridge 

Got to bus stop 7 minutes early. 50 min and 4 unresponsive cabs later, my bus to Seattle left w/out me. Goodbye $20, weekend plans. 

...and home! Thank you trimet...for nothing...you were wildly inconvenient. 

I think they warned the Trimet security people not to get off at 162nd or else they might get shot.. Just saying. 

Drunk toothless old man with his fly down at the streetcar stop doing an impresonation of Richard Simons just for me!

i HATE people who exit out of the front of the bus (bikers, elderly, disabled, packed bus excluded) especially in cold, wet weather. 

I am having the worst commute ever right now. Thanks Trimet! 

Trimet really fucked up with the 6. I am pissed. 

Debris on tracks, they say. RT : Expect about ten minute delays through the end of service tonight. 

First wet walk home from work. Up yours Trimet, I don't need your fancy transit! I just need waterproof shoes. 

TriMet gets TransitTracker for 'most' MAX trains running again! STUPID TRIMET...PUT THIS ON A ROOF!

North bound 5th and Davis ticket machine needs to be restarted. 

need to get they shit together!! 

bus 6 is supposed to arrive at mlk and ainswoth at 6:50 it now 7pm. I don't pay $100 a month to be always late 


Hey dude, picking your nose with your pinky does not make more classy.  

I wanna know the average teeth count of people over 30 who ride trimet 

Thanks - one Prescott MAX machine is down, other rejected card AND cash. Next stop was too short to reboard.  

dont just talk about it. Do something. Contact trimet and report that guy. You only saw 1 act. Im sure he will do it 

what happened to the yellow line at overlook park? It said due now 5mins ago and never showed! 

I hate waiting for the trimet  

ok. How can you be 10 minutes late on Saturday? Vehicle #2241. .  

Hey what gives? #4 bus at 5th and Davis is either 6 minutes late or it was 10 minutes early...I've been here 20 minutes.  

Phhhhhaaaa, don't you just love the smell of fresh weed in the morning on the  

Thanks for nothing, .

Max doors keep opening. Operator seems to have trouble getting the Max to go! 



while the drivers may be nice, the trimet bus system seems to be less reliable than muni. what a feat! 

Uh, trimet follows me on twitter because I am THAT much cooler then you.  

So this bonafide nazi just boarded wearing a device which just caved in my right side hiring <Belinda Jackson> 

Seriously, ?? $26 for a WEEK PASS?! yall must really want me to get back on my bike.  

Ok, this is easily the prettiest Trimet driver I have ever seen.  

has the crappiest transfer times. It doesn't matter what day of the week it is.  

401 people hate Trimet: ?  

Hey where's the #4 bus? &Taylor 

It's Trimet, niggy. What do you expect?! 

not particularly surprising. I had an extreme road-rage driver (in a "to garage" bus driver) not long ago 

Having 8 trimet copz trying to search me for no reason lol. Thank god I know how to exercise my rights well ;) 

The #9 bus (2252) just ran a very red light at SE 50th and Powell. Unbelievable! 

H8 trimet. 

Thank god cuz soooo many trimet cops. I count ten. 

Awesomely late for the bloggers night out thanks

The bus was either 20 minutes late or five minutes early, too. Way to go, Trimet! Shoot right down the middle. 

Wha? How did a bus's 5-min. ETA turn, after 3 mins., into a 12-min. ETA?  

is now useless! service cuts and the changes to pre paid tickets and buses showing up when every they want (up to 7 minutes early). 

Transit Tracker is still not working at either the Hollywood or 82nd MAX stops.  
















































No comments: