Trimess

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
"Heavy rains" whatever Trimet good luck with the next nine months  

MAX switches don't work when it rains in Portland causing delays. Sounds like someone bought the wrong switches.  

I'm loving this weather now but I know as soon as I have to take trimet to school I'll be hatin life ☔😓🔫 

You win this round, Trimet. You win every round. 

Shitty time to be riding Trimet in this rain 

tomorrow would be a shitty day to ride trimet 

I would appreciate it if trimet wouldn't run slow as shit right now. 

Hey , a little bit of sympathy from your train drivers as I wait for my ticket to print from your machine would be great. 

Trimet smells like beer and sweat 

That awful moment when the bus smells like pee.  

I hate taking the trimet but sometimes its better than getting a ride from my sister


yo, fuck trimet. 

This place I have to bus to tomorrow would be so much easier had not screwed the 70 bus.

i understand buses can run late but wanted to tell u -2534 was late Bcuz driver on cell talking4 10 min for personal cal 

I'm the Trimet YA stage mgr today & have a Wesley Payne anecdote. It's short but not 140 chars short. I'll look for you. 

Uh, trimet follows me on twitter because I am THAT much cooler then you.  

So this bonafide nazi just boarded wearing a device which just caved in my right side hiring <Belinda Jackson> 

Giant crowd of people waiting for the 56 here at the TC. Oh yea, and this is the bus that runs once an hour at night on saturday


Today is going to be made of stompy aggro beats, I can tell... (@ TriMet MAX Yellow Line)

I want a refund for my weekly ticket. I had to drive to work so I wasn't late. Cheaper to buy daily if I don't take every day.  

Hey thanks for the service alert for the green line...only 30 minutes after my train was supposed to arrive. 

Trimet machines, why you hate me? 

That never happens with my car. RT : Monday morning fail: Bus not late, just never showed up. 

Trimet has been failing lately 

Trimet has officially fucked up today. Should of just slept in...


Truck gets stuck on WES trestle (and it's likely not in the way you think). See it here:

I love it when the bus is empty :)

ticket machine #128 the screen is messed up and strobing. 

Dozens of people are stuck at the Tualatin WES station. No train, no working schedule screen. 

I. FUCKING. HATE. TRIMET. 

seriously pisses me off so much when im trying to catch another bus and the first one has to pick up everyone and there mama's. #fuck#trimet 

Does this bud really smell cat urine? Why yes, yes it does


can't even get connection times right - SAME AGENCY - between its own buses at its own transit ctrs 

I'm so fed up with this trimet bullshit. I've been waiting over 20 minutes for a bus that never came...trying the max now. 

I'm getting really tired of these training drivers. They're always really late & take forever to go anywhere.But i don't blame them  

Had a delightful, yet cozy ride home on #20. My best to the driver of bus #2227 .



nothing but tweakers at stop 4538. :( 


Flashing lights Milwaukee and Powell city is aware traffic backed up and trimet buses 9,17,19,70 will have delays 

I bet will cut more bus replacements/routes and raise fares again to pay to replace this bridge:  

Trimet driver, has an actual furry animal skin on her seat

is there a reason...a driver would let half a bus unload and not pick up any riders? understandable if it was full 

It took 1.5 hrs from H'boro to Lake Oswego and I am STILL pissed about it. put a Max going South to Tigard. Jesus Christo!










 

































No comments: