Trimess

Sunday, February 16, 2014

This edition of 'seen and heard on Trimet' had over 500 views

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS
once again, your doesn't show up at 8:35 when its supposed to. Are the riders ever going to be compensated?


I got on trimet yesterday for the first time in a while & I had the worst time EVER.

1h
I'm seriously on public transportation right now.. I havnt been on TriMet since I was 15.. I hate Clean Slate, Ughh, can't wait to finish.

Dude brought his dog on the bus. No service animal tags, but he's adorable so it's cool.

How do you charge my card but not give me a ticket ?

When did trimet stop using those strips of paper for proof of fare?

Apparently TriMet was all fucked up tonight. One person tried to kill themselves by jumping in front of a train...

Huge delays eastbound on the MAX and says nothing on its account. Great service guys.

Could be any lamer? For many weeks they push smartphone tix. But they won't be available until 2 days after Labor Day. Huh?

Fuck trimet and unorganized Trimet apps

why don't you text me back?

This Is Us tonight with even though Trimet sucks!!1!

1h
No 9:56 westbound Max this morning @ Elmo. Or it was 8 minutes early and I saw it go by as I walked.

With limited service on Sundays, it's even more problematic when they simply don't show up.

AIN'T GOT TIME FO YO SHIT TRIMET

Remember: if an elevator is not operational allows you to ride one stop and use the elevator there.

The magical and wonderful new line 94 isn't running today. Or tomorrow. Figures. I'll drive today. Again.

It's so slow in public transit my coworker was dropped off at the office door this morning ... 5 blocks away from the bus stop. Go Trimet!

2021 bus leaves stop 5028 5 min late because driver on cell phone. #8 to downtown, due to leave @ 7:25am 9/1. Is this acceptable ?

Really, TriMet?


real question, your driver decides not to pick me up, six men decide to harass the fat dyke, how scared for my life should I be?

 
I’m sorry, that really sucks. Nothing worse than feeling unsafe. I hope addresses the issue.

And it was such a good day, too, until failed this property tax paying, voting citizen.

So, white female driving bus number 9/04 (Yeah, I'm confused too) told me I couldn't get on though sign says 4 St Johns.

I don't need trimet anymore : AWESOME!!!!!

TVM says no bills at Pioneer Square Northbound, bc you need credit card or a bazillion coins to ride .

Pretty sure the IQ count on the bus amounts to less than 50 for this group with a stroller & a little baby + the douche in the back

"My goal is to, like, have my whole body coved in tats"--person on the bus with a little baby who then went on to describe it all.

I'm not getting any younger sitting on this red line not moving anywhere

Aboard line 58 to Canyon Road. Rattling like a nail-filled coffee can and the driver is hotdogging it. Afraid for my life.

Hey where are the buses the app says are coming? The app goes to the next bus without the first one arriving.

26m
This is that shit. Fuck Trimet.

Aint no devil in hell going to stop me. I found 2ounces of marijuana on your bus gave it to the Operator did you get it?

Dear girl playing shots on the max by lil john. Turn it off. Where is a transit cop when you need one?!

I've never ridden the trimet but google maps is telling me to take it home. Exploring gone wrong?

2h
Hey , fuck you.

your Gestapo inspectors were at 162nd max checking black peoples fares, but not white peoples #503

Hey , thanks for parking at Gateway station for 11 minutes without any explanation. That was super fun.

THIS GUY JUST FLASHED HIS HAIRY ASS ON TRIMET I CAN'T EVEN GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE

pulls up just as the 6 pulls away and fail once again. On the plus side I have 12min to catch the

's finest, waiting 15 seconds to add 20 minutes to my holiday. That's the spirit!  

Waiting with at the zoo. But no bus is to be found

Why is trimet taking so long

Reduced service holidays and Sundays should not mean maybe they'll show up. And maybe not. .  

2nd day in a row just didn't show. N bound 70 @ 13 and nehalem sched @ 2:21. No show.

Wow the 20 was twenty min late and its a 2100, that must have been the worst breakdown ever.

Totally un related I hate when Trimet fucks me. Like really 3 #4 bus lines in a row

trimet can be so trash

Person smoking directly below "no smoking" sign at 82nd Ave. MAX stop:

LOL! Turns out the car on the 205 path was a TriMet vehicle. Maybe that's worse?

I don't think you realize that your Sunday schedule causes many of us to be late to work.On 62/02 and all of us are heading to work.

neither machine is working at 82nd max station

The only 2 things I like about the 30/3100s: the octopus chains & the seating layout. I can't think of anything else


No comments: