Trimess

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

EX STATION AGENT JANET NELSON APPEARS TO BE NO FAN OF MINE ANY LONGER

Of course she is entitled to her opinion, and I respect that. But something I learned many years ago, never  allow other peoples opinions to influence your actions. If you can't be true to yourself what kind of life do you have?
I never did have any real support from the other Trimet employees while I was working there. They don't have a clue what a transit geek is or that someone might actually be interested in the topic not just the paycheck. And you can't make those people understand. She's got a pretty fat pension check herself after over 30 years at Trimet, mine is tiny and getting smaller each year. But I did like her very much while employed there. One of the greatest skills that can be acquired is the skill to take criticism and let it run off your back. Mcfarlane is a real pro at that.   GOODBYE JANET NELSON




2 comments:

Al M said...

And god knows, I sure hope I never transgress to a 'normal person'

Anonymous said...

Your a very good journalist, your statistical numbers keep growing month over month. That agent lady is really saying she likes the informative controversy and will be a daily reader until she is unable to read... translated, G-O-O-D J-O-B :)