Trimess

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

They are a bunch of smug bastards


In response to the email I received from TriMet, today:
Dear TriMet,
Fuck you, you smug bastards.
Of course you sold over 1 million tickets! You are the ONLY game in town!
What, I should join in your self-congratulatory back-slapping because I have to schlepp out 5 fucking dollars (and likely to raise again very soon "because", knowing you) every time I need to go somewhere because of your "take it or leave it" fare choices? Are we cheering the pervasive odor of urine, vomit and feces that only you, TriMet, have a patent on? Shall I help you celebrate asshole drivers that cannot be bothered to stop and allow a mobility device-user on said shit-wagon because you are too behind schedule, in the dead of winter with 5" of snow and ice? Maybe I should help you applaud the nazi-Germany security checks on Max platforms by hostile and rude transit "cops"?
Fuck you so much, TriMet. I hope you get hit by a bus.

No comments: