Trimess

Saturday, September 22, 2012

TRIMET EMPLOYEE GETS HER DEMAND LETTER

From Facebook:

I got my 2 letters from the Union today. I was shocked to see how much I'd have to pay Tri Met back !!! I'll do what the Union asked, but it makes me a bit nervous ....

McDickhead must take great  pleasure out of terrorizing his employees.
I am convinced this man has an agenda that is being withheld from public scrutiny.


Everything that Trimet does is a closely guarded secret, as if national security depended on it!
The MULTIMLLION propaganda machine keeps pumping out the propaganda and receives  assistance  from the other transit cronies in pumping up the desperate Trimet.

A board of sock puppets and a Judas Governor, Will we ever see the end of this nightmare called Mcfarlane and his executive henchmen/backstabbers like LOMAX?

Mcfarlane and his  henchmen walk away with riches

The little guys (the ones who do the work)  suffer  torturous working conditions and a hostile work environment.

God am I glad I left that place when I did, I knew what was coming, just like PEGGY HANSON, STEVE BANTA, FRED HANSEN, BRIAN PLAYFAIR, AND EVEN BETH DEHAMMEL, along hundreds of professional mechanics, service workers, and operators.
Now lets see if our pensions and post retirement health care benefits survive.
My guess is they will, at least for now. Only for one reason, if they cut our post employment benefits they will have to cut the executive post employment benefits.

And since we live in Amerika, we know the executive class gives up nothing. Only the little people have to give up anything.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

No comments: