Trimess

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Today's "seen and heard on Trimet'


But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
Big Bird apparently doesn’t like being asked when the last trains are headed after timbers games. Told me to “figure it out myself”


Haley Jaeger@HaleyJaeger 21m
Fuck you Trimet fuck you

I really hate it when the bus doesn't show up. Thanks Ditched the 61 again

Fuck Trimet, Fuck the feds, and Fuck the people that locked me out of the mothafuckin building.

hey , why do you bother having a sign at Hatfield TC about which track is leaving first if it's wrong half the time?

I can't wait for this bike....fuck trimet when you dont have your bus pass

ugh this is the second or third time the 19 has been over 20 mins late. i just want to go home!

There are are a lot of creepy guys on Trimet no matter what time of day.

Black Guy chases bus, bus driver doesn't stop for him and says "I like my job." Currently riding the 76 to Beavertron.

soooo many hate accounts and not enough character limit lol

bus driver telling a rider about their awesome training program just as she misses my stop where ppl are waiting to board LOL

The bus broke down. I'm inside a broken bus.

Dealing with makes me grouchier than grumpy cat.

"You win, Trimet" I whispered as I lay in front of Harvey Scott elementary, still waiting to get home since 2:30

i hate trimet....

and now the 12 has decided not to come. Nope, totally didnt need to get home, it's cool. Neil Mcfarlane has never ridden a bus, huhM

Hah! RT :The North American Trimet Frog. Smells terrible, moves incredibly slow and never shows up when you want it to.

Talking driver bus just told bus we can get check up from neck up as we rolled by se pdx health clinic

1h
the difference is, IDK HOW TO USE DA TRIMET

, I love trees, but now my bus driver can't see me unless I'm in the middle of the road :(

Dear trimet drivers. Stick to your fucking schedule.

This TriMet bus is almost entirely women in front, men in back. Clearly it's a feminist, misogynist plot.

something that sucks is that i have to take trimet to school everyday

I'm taking my permit test next week. SCREW TRIMET

Trimet is a joke..Never on time

Preteen infestation on the yellow line

Ok. Just gotta say that my AM 51 driver is AWESOME




No comments: