Trimess

Monday, May 27, 2013

ADRI ON TWITTER

Haha. They omitted those instructions. Trimet took the honor upon themselves to do this


Why, ? The pannier bags don't block anything and it's a pain in the butt to take them off

The bus driver gave me this when I got on the bus (I have my bike today) along with a 'you're an idiot' glare

*Sigh* Maybe he is having a bad day. I guess I will be taking my pannier bags off my bike when I put it on the bus from now on.

Now I sit at Beaverton TC and wait 40 more mins for the 20

Extraboard driver closed us out of the bus for the layover. Dang it.

26 May
Translation: On Memorial Day service will be shit. And no, we don't care your bus won't run. Too bad suckers!

So what happens to 's new ticket printers when they're actually in use and it's raining? Plastic bags won't work then

: to keep the new ticket printers from getting ruined, we must cover them with plastic bags.









No comments: