Trimess

Thursday, September 6, 2012

HEADING OUT OF THE CORRUPT USA

I have some of the greatest doctors, which is why I absolutely refuse to switch to Kaiser and its second rate health care system. (not everybody agrees with me on that but after they almost killed my first wife I have never wanted anything to do with them again)


All of my doctors have graciously re-written hard copies of all my prescriptions and I will find other ways to get them filled besides this corrupt and immoral health care system we Americans are stuck with.

Most prescriptions can be filled for 1/10th the cost of the American Pharmaceutical mafia.

Mcfarlane should be proud of himself, causing hardship to so many people, especially the retirees that have no way to make any more money.

Trimet is rolling in money, they have no budget shortfall, they are professional liars. They pay overtime to every bus driver that wants it. The executives feast on 100k+ salaries. They hand out contracts for hundreds of thousands of dollars at each board meeting.

But they succeeded in screwing its retirees, (with the help of that flunky Gabba, who said Trimet was immoral and unethical {Mcfarlane ignored that of course}  some who havent been here in 20+ years.

That's quite a legacy Mcfarlane, hurting so many people in the course of your job! Better pray there is no god, or karma, or anything like that. Because if there is, you in deep shit!
You made a personal fortune at the same time hurting people. There is nothing worse  in life than that.

No comments: