Trimess

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

ELLEN FOX COMEDY BLOG

Besides the paranoid personal attacks on me and my pals miss high and mighty has the nerve to make statements like this:

Al, ya need to step off the fence you've been dangling over for the last several years and make a decision.  If it's Union - then SUPPORT your Union family. If it isn't then find a life!!!

ELLEN-LISTEN UP:
I don't subscribe to your love it or leave it theory!
Trimet f'ks up they will be held accountable if I can do it.
The union f'ks up I will hold them accountable also!

Me and you go way back, and have had some very high profile disputes.
Neither of us is gonna change a thing just because the other thinks this is the way to do it!

I have no intention of changing one thing I am doing. 
You know why? Cause I enjoy it!
You just don't have the slightest clue as to what a transit geek is, actually you don't have a clue about much of anything.

Sorry my 'life' doesn't agree with you, but I could care less what you think. 

No comments: