Trimess

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Latest "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
Complained to re: #57 leaving just as passengers rushed off Max train to get to it. TriMet said I need to get to station quicker.
 
47m
Oooh boy do I hate trimet!

Streetcar at 10pm on a Thursday. Where will I sit?! #pdx#love#trimet#burr#rain

Streetcar at 10pm on a Thursday. Where will I sit?! #pdx#love#trimet#burr#rain

Sooo many trimet cops

It feels so wonderful to rub my month bus pass on the trimet fuckers face :)

I wanted to spend my day off standing in miserably rainy weather for hours waiting for the bus.

. is like a cherry on top of a delicious sundae & I hate cherries! How are the busses always late? Is it magic?

Uhhh...almost just sat down on the bus on a rusty nail that was just chilling on the seat...gotta love

You know trimet if you want people to ride your bus you should probably give them correct arrival times

Stuck behind a bus. On my bicycle. Bus. Bicycle. WTH?

Nope, this is abad case of 's frequent service failing.

Ah, yes. Can't say I miss my days of commuting. I hope you make it home soon!

What is the point of a route map when the driver goes on his own Portland expedition?

Steetcar 001 is driving like a jackass. Wake up old man!

PEOPLE OF TRIMET: OME OF YOU SMELLS LIKE CAT PISS I HATE YOU

just got daps 4 pointing out the tri-force emblem inside the logo *adjusts specs by the piece of scotch tape holding them togethe

Whether tis nobler to ride my bike for 15 minutes in the rain or wait for the 15 minutes in the rain for the next 70

When people on trimet smell like wet dogs when it rains.

So very glad this is my last trip to Hillsboro via for a long time. Left on the platform, again.

Heading eastbound on the fogged-in number 12 sauna.

Wtf this is the second day in a row that the 3:00pm 71 just didn't show up at 397. Fuck I'm so tire of this.

The bus is serving line 44... but all three destination signs are frozen on line 47.

My bus smells especially of Nasty sweaty armpit.... Stay classy trimet...

Hate trimet, bout to snap a neck

Riding 8 gives new meaning to "gimp bus"

On a stupid ass shuttle bus because the max broke again. Haha fuck you trimet

being stuck@ Merlo/158th shuttle buses at BTC don't do me much good
 

Who lies... trimet lies!!!!!!!

The one day I tout the reliability of Trimet to an out of town visitor, the train breaks down and significantly delays me.

Hate trimet! Looks like I'm stuck at BTC for awhile....

fucking up. Broken train. Stuck at a stop til further notice.

Fare machine T045 AND validator at NE 60th Ave stop are both non-functional.

Why would someone ever "like" Trimet, even on Facebook... 😒

So my initial bus never showed, the bus I ended up taking caught fire, and now on this bus someone peed.


No comments: