Trimess

Friday, May 10, 2013

Today's "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
Once again the 8 doesn't show when scheduled at Portland State...so tired of this Mickey Mouse bullshit from TriMet
 
 
1h
Think the majority of Spanish I know comes from riding Trimet since I was 7.

"I'm just looking for a hot rich chick so I can slum it." -wine bottle holding man on the bus

I don't think fare inspectors know what a CTran express pass looks like. They're stymied every time. Or maybe it's easier to forge?

Hey get your damn feet and your damn backpacks off the damn seats on Max. Let folks sit the damn down.

He gonna complain to trimet and some ish.

I'm trying to break through cranky bus driver's unfriendly demeanor. I got him to chuckle.

Gonna miss these cranky old buses as they are retired. The newest hybrid ones are luxurious but this old bus is straight class.

Yay, so my 99 that's supposed to be here, oh, NOW, still says 8 minutes out.

The smells of Trimet...

": 9414 cancelled due to lack of operators at Center Garage" get of your asses! More full time ops!

Long story, but the short answer is not today because Trimet is stupid.

service to Marquam Hill is being rerouted do to public safety issue @ the VA. Tram is shut down as well.

why is there a 27 minute gap at around this time of day for the 19 bus heading out to Mt. Scott and 112th?

Ugh. Fuck public transportation. @ TriMet Sunset Transit Center

ARGGHH FUCK TRIMET FUCK TWITTER FUCK BEES

"Trimet: Now Only 67% Less Safe And Reliable Than Hitchhiking!"

Sitting at the bus stop and the bus just fkin SCREAMS PAST ME THANKS TRIMET.

Hey, my train is here. It is also late. (at N Lombard Transit Center) [pic]:

Trimet #14 bus driver on bus #2834 -not so secret talent?Speed up to the stop&SLAM on the breaks.

driver on the 11:04 #47 is an a$$ he's yelling at passengers about how they flash their passes or how much $ they pay

Agreed with . *NO* *ONE* from TriMet polices/enforces this. Not even bus drivers!! How about a pet-free day??

If you thought max/trimet couldn't get any worse, tomorrow they're allowing dogs for National Lightrail Stinks Like Shit day

 The 44 eastbound at capitol & 33rd scheduled 8:39 (4408) consistently 5+ minutes late. What do we need to do to fix this?

Hey , instead of majorly inconveniecing your riders, how 'bout fixing your freakin' ticket machines?

Thanks for having my bus not show up, . When I'm late to school I loose my off campus pass.

here's to medical emergencies on trimet in the morning

EB blue line holding at BTC for reasons unknown.

Stuck in a non moving MAX train again... Hope all are okay!! ... but please let me out so I can walk...

I'M SOOOO EXCITED TO VOTE AGAINST THE BIGGEST WAIST OF MONEY IN OUR AREA

-I know you can't do anything, but there will be a brawl at 5th & sw Madison stop if the smoking persists. 6 chimneys.

She mentioned disciplining her child was her business - on a Public Bus? Weird expectation.

As an RN, I am mandated to report child abuse. She doesn't know that I guess. My dau. was gang mugged on a bus, I would have liked.

Public Transport in Oregon, Hummm. Oh you mean the slow death trap. nope nothing :-)




No comments: