Trimess

Friday, August 30, 2013

LANE APOLOGIZES FOR HIS KOIN INTERVIEW?

After light of recent events and the story on KOIN Local 6, I need to issue an apology to everyone I have been fighting with. The ATU 757, the rider activists, and especially my supporters. I was backed into a corner with no way out. This was TriMet’s way of getting back at me for the newsletter I’ve been distributing on buses. I was unaware of all the facts when I went on camera. I can promise you that an incident like this will not Galen again without knowing all the facts first.
With regrets,
Lane Jensen
Portland Transit Lane

I was backed into a corner with no way out.
~~~What? Did somebody force you to do that interview?

This was TriMet’s way of getting back at me for the newsletter I’ve been distributing on buses. 
 Trimet's way of getting back at you? And how is that possible? I support Lane and the work he does but sometimes Lane's motives for doing things become a little fuzzy. This is the latest example of that. Did you speak the truth or not Lane? If you did why are you apologizing?

No comments: