Trimess

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
Once again ruins a family evening & dinner. Seems to happen at least weekly. Consistently inconsistent & disappointing.
Huh, line 15 is again 10 minutes late and filled WAY beyond capacity. Gotta love the new normal.

. pls remove downtown only and oos buses from the bus stop display transit trackers. You are misleading riders. thx. 

Hahaha! RT : Just watched 10 people try to figure out the trimet ticket dispenser and give up. Perfect.


And just as I was tweeting about giving up on #1, it showed up with a garbled reader panel.  

So, do I still wait for the bus that did not show, or do I go to the bus that is running early that means an extra half mile walk? 

what's going on with this blue line delay? 

west bound blue line train out of service at sunset. How long till next train?  

Driver of 2159 has some serious skills. Smooth ride despite neck to neck/stop and go traffic! 

: MAX Yellow and Green Line trains delayed due to a collision between a streetcar and an automobile.” <- I was waiting for that. :( 


I like how keeps me on my toes. Bus stop has moved 3x in 2 weeks. Where will it be today, and will the bus show up? WHO KNOWS! 

thanks for sending a one car train for an evening commute from Hillsboro. This is fun. Wish I had a seat.  

That's cool that you're more than 10 minutes late, line 77. Not like I wanted to get home in time to watch the game or anything. 

Scary! Just got right turn arrow from SW Jefferson onto 20th across Max tracks exactly when a train was going by. 

Wonder how many lazy police be standing around with their hands up the @$$ at rosegarden today 

My mom can be such a hypocrite she makes me take trimet everywhere but she won't ever take it  

needs a better system of communication between lines. This is getting ridiculous  

Kudos to my driver. #77 Lloyd Center :24. Found my hat and saved it for me. , happy, happy. 

": suicide off the Vista Bridge red and blue lines will be affected" how's a floater stop the train?? 

Lots of Green Line trains running with just one car today.  

#88 bus has been sitting at BTC for at least the 15 mins I've been here, & yet we're still leaving 5 mins late. 

Once again ruins a family evening & dinner. Seems to happen at least weekly. Consistently inconsistent & disappointing. 

. my #8 bus has now been "due" at 7747 for over 15 mins. I 'm sure it will be oos or downtown only if it ever arrives. 

Half a train during rush hour? Really , really?? 

, should I be worried if the on my ticket is barely visible? Seems to be a recurring issue when validating at SunsetTC..

Not as bad as yesterday, but already showing it fails to do thier job. 

please hire someone to tweet delays and updates. Simple goes a great distance. Like why two rush hour trains were out of service. 

A little late on the notice, the delays started over an hour ago. Thanks for nothing. 

I'm getting a ticket today. Left my wallet in the car. (@ TriMet SE (cont)

Trimet bus driver just told me he doesn't like bikes and prays for them all to be hit.  

There's a fat guy on this train whose shirt is riding up over his gut this is unacceptable! 

Trimet fucking me over again 

Fuck trimet 

Ah, another blue line 4 minutes late. So on average, 's running on time. For this stop at least. 

Don't think I can board Trimet without falling into someone. 

all WES trains running late because? 

MAX train nearly collides with bus 19, Tr 1939. SAFETY FIRST AT TRIMET AKA TRIMESS. 

9122 asking dispatch to apologize to Trimet for him & ask to still hold trains till they move away for tracks - Dog track in Tualatin  





































 

 

No comments: