Trimess

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
It feels like relying on TriMet to get to work is the riskiest career decision I've ever made.
What happened? RT : It feels like relying on TriMet to get to work is the riskiest career decision I've ever made. 

The max is late at the town center, yet again. 

1. Dog is not in a carrier 2. Dog is blocking aisle No code enforcement from EVER.  

In case anyone wondered what happened to the 16 bus, it's 15 mins late because it got stuck at train xing. No trains were harmed.  

Waiting for the makes me twitter happy! 

Overall, you provide great customer service. its not right for a driver to yell or chide riders though. We've all got stress. 

The Trimet conductor just got on the intercom and asked if anyone on board had a knife and if so he would like to borrow it 

It's backwards day again for  

Newbie on 16 line: "Does this get held up by train often?" No, just 90% of the time.

Trimet has gone up in prices but the service has gotten worst!!! Can never rely on public transportation!! Eff u max 

Every transaction on the #309 machine (Killingsworth MAX) gets a "Your ticket cannot be issued at this time" message. 

": "Folks we're having a little trouble with the bell so if you need off just go DING!" - "dingAling 

just watched eastbound MAX run a stop signal at NW 1st & Couch. Be careful out there. any signal issues there? 

F! 4+ hours on Trimet today and I forgot my headphones. 

This guy must be from out of town, he's yelling into his blackberry on my usually quiet 96. Oh, and he can't take a hint.  

-what's up with the #4 7:18am bus not showing up? An out of service passes us at that time, coincidence? I think not. 

"Folks we're having a little trouble with the bell so if you need off just go DING!" -  

": Awesome my bus was 14min early. I know this because I was 12min early and saw the bus driving away... Fuck " toss a roc? 

policia where are you? Checking for fare pays ur wages and makes room for paying customers.. ? bring ur trunk load on max?

": is one of the best run public transit systems in the country. It rocks and I love them!" happy troll huh 

Waiting waiting waiting @ TriMet NE 60th Ave MAX Station

wanna ride with a naked guy? wanna see where dreams go to die? It's the Trimet song! 

RT : Sing the Trimet song to keep warm. // wanna pay too much? wanna get wet? Trimet! (horns) 

He got ran over by The Trimet Max & got better, not to long ago.


- some days you can spend all day at the bus stop -  

These new busses are !


MAX stops should have a sign that says "Not a public restroom". Sure smells like one. Yeah, I'm looking at you,

Hey, , why can't the 35 EVER come on time?! 

And he just blew by a stop that a woman requested well in advance. What the hell?  

As the guy got off after the second one he said "you are a terrible bus driver!"  

The 9 bus driver has either missed or ignored two separate calls for the back door at two different stops.  

Dear : not happy at bus driver looking to kick me off after I used an old book of tix as I didn't have .40! Line No.19, Bus No.2261


": The new trimet buses are bright as fuck. Its like the world of TRON on this bitch." Motherfucker I told you! It hurts 

Thank you for leaving me stranded in PDX. Last #31 never came, I was there 10 mins early. Now I begin my 3 hr walk home. ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ 

Duct tape holding that EXIT panel together. It's 's favorite fix it tool!

This isn't Seattle. You don't get to board through the back door.  

guess the higher fares can't get the trains to run on time. You suck,Trimet. 

I love the rain, but it makes Trimet so much more undesirable. people 

Love that boisterous young toughs draped over several seats immediately relinquished their spots to a trio of elderly riders.  

FYI, fuckfaces: all fare charges dropped by the judge this morning. No more dead man walking. EAT JUSTICE BITCHES!  

Damn willow is full of trimet cops. They're on it today. 

cop, yeah u hangin out in starbucks how about working fuktard 

I smell better after riding my bike 20 miles than this bus does.  

No but really: Who among you didn't shower? Was it you, Guy With Dirty Clothes? What did you do, guy? Oh no, why.

I can't believe I didn't notice this before now! Many humans gathered together in a small space are pretty rank.  

20+ kids just passed up at 20th and burnside due to a sardined bus. That's ANOTHER 25 MINUTES! 




















































No comments: