Trimess

Friday, May 3, 2013

Today's "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
I trust a hoe more than I trust a Trimet Schedule. Fuck

51m
WHY WON'T THE BUS DRIVER LET ME OPEN A GOD DAMN WINDOW. IT'S HOT AND HUMID AS HELL ON HERE.  

right now I can only take Friday. The rest of the time I need a quicker commute to get the kiddo. :(

it's both... Lack of routes, lack of buses servicing routes, not enough to go around

Wait. Cutting your nails, bringing a poorly behaved dog, and playing your music out loud, all at the same time, on is acceptable?

Someone is clipping their nails on the bus. This accompanies 80's Soul blasting on someone's shitty phone speakers.

That moment when OK Cupid lets you know the Trimet security guard standing in front of you is a match.

: MAX Red Line service restored following a train/auto collision. Expect delays thru 5:15pm as regular service returns.”

it's 6pm. Delays still happening. Nice updates.

so all westbound trains backed up from a Red line "incident"? Anyone tweeting about this?

No wonder Oregon has so many Bigfoot nuts. Pretty sure a yeti just got off my bus.  

Dear person on 99 w/ music so loud I can hear through your headphones, & mine. You make me want to shove your earbuds all the way i

Hi. Bus driver on line 16 (ID# 2129) failing to maintain lane on Bridge Avenue headed to downtown St. Johns.

Good thing I've held down my vomit everytime on trimet

Everytime I ride trimet I remember the story my bro told me of when his friend threw up alcohol all over a seat hahahahahahahahaha

4h
Trimet is killing me with the "buy and carry prepaid tickets with you" idea. That's silly to even realistically suggest. Smh.

Instead of forcing me to buy tickets at the grocery store, how about restoring the ability to buy many unvalidated tickets at TVMs?

This new bus already smells like farts.

I swear I could of walked home by now!!!! needs to get their shit together...

Wishs the max actually came on time at gateway... I just wanna get home!!!!

. you look it up! EB green line that was hanging out for 20mins before I got off around 2pm

. realize stuff happens w large metro system, but no excuse for lack of communication.

. MAX stopped for 10 minutes, operator wouldn't respond to intercom.Mechanic board, resets train 5mins later walks away shaking head

Mom with twin toddlers kicked off the 17 because she wouldn't take them out of the stroller. Ridiculous rule. Shameful

Holy cow does this guy stink on right now.

Ya know the 77 bus really does need to run more often than every half hour during midday weekdays.

The morning bus was so full, the driver wouldn't let me board. Next bus: 30 minutes.

#19 What is the point of 2 buses 3 minutes apart, if they are both half full and 15 min. late? Please send one earlier

This driver every morning is so wonderful, bus #2261 line 9.

I swear someone is smoking pot on this bus.

My bus (9 WB @ 148th 7:26am) is PACKED this morning! wondering if the previous 1 didn't come.

Fucking trimet. Fuck you.




No comments: