Trimess

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Todays SEEN and HEARD on TRIMESS

Twitter is one of the best sources for rider sentiment about Trimet. Trimet has nothing to do with Twitter and all people talking about Trimet are not connected to any phony surveys. TRIMET HAD EPIC FAIL TODAY, AND AN EPIC AMOUNT OF PISSED OFF PEOPLE. Do any of the managers care, of course not. They gonna get their fat paychecks on time and they don't don't even use TRIMESS



If this max don't hurry tf up . Me and trimet gonna have some problems . Grrrr! 

Wtf, trimet? No one has new 10-pack bus tickets to sell yet? Fail. 

the picture kinda says it all. The map of the 15 is wrong. It still shows the old map  

Also, I got to the Pioneer Courthouse Square office well before 5:30, and it was already closed. Are there new hours? 

you've really hurt people with disabilities by eliminating free rail zone - downtown is now way less accessible if you can't walk. 

Is it true that ticket machines now sell *only* pre-validated tickets? Because that’s annoying as hell

These new routes have me all discombobulated. 

Because of the new schedule changes, I’m probably going to have to start driving to and from work. 

Another way has made transit less convenient: you can't buy books of tickets from vending machines anymore  

Not helped by the fact that the vocal announcements are totally nonsensical! The bus itself appears to be lost...  

Who else is bummed about the TriMet changes? It is going to add an hour to my husbands commute home.

Confusion reigns on today... 

Not what you want to hear on the way home. Massive training

OMG. In short succession, my bus operator has said: "Where do I stop next?" "I'm totally lost." "I don't understand it [the map]."  

One rider on walking back to Tigard TC from 99W/Walnut 

E Portland should have better service than it gets though. 

My August TriMet sticker still working.

Riding is always fun because it's so mysterious. Will the bus show up today?? Who knows! 

NB4 "hurrrr didja call customer service?" No I didn't because its after hours. You office peeps have a soft work day. 

Well I missed a train by about 5 seconds because the ticket machine was broken. Nice enhanced service

Unless this just started 9/1, I've never seen a Max station vending station sell Youth Passes & have looked at many. New??

The last two days Trimet has been late 5 min or more. Yeah make us pay more & then service is shitty. Fuck you very much 

The TransitTracker is changing to new status messages. Now it says "Due, psyche! <bwahahahah>" 

I'm not digging this 15 cent raise on Trimet fare. 

Line office is insane. Not the best day for buying tickets. 

TriMet just skidded halfway into the crosswalk on Miss & Skidmore, nearly hitting my dog and I. Then, told me I need to wait for him to stop 

worthless motherfuckers at TriMet sitting around and fucking up their riders' lives and not even caring. Fuck them. 

Portland trimet, I'm tired of this incompetent bullshit. I'm going to need you to start picking me up on time. 

Another MAX train without A/C and without windows that open ... Geeze!!  

the number 4 line is still over crowded

All i gotta say is FUCK YOU TRIMET

Trimet, you never cease to weird me out.

Whoever Runs Trimet, I sometimes want to run up to him slap him in the face!

So don't yell at or verbally abuse a bus driver cuz the bus broke down! I see people do this on both & -Tran & everytime. 

Also the 57 is in usual form. 10 minutes late and standing room only. A+ again trimet

is sometimes a better option with fare increases and service cuts coming from


Scumbag : raises rates, makes you wait in line for AN HOUR to exchange your existing tickets. Seriously guys? 

Crazy lady yells at a young mother because her baby was too loud. Drunk guy in the back screams "YOU YELL YOUR HEART OUT BABY!"  

you're making me pay extra for zones I don't use, my bus line was late this morning. What exactly am I paying you more for? 

Overheard on : "riding the bus is like buying a hooker, you never know what you're going to catch" 

It's really about time for TriMet to acknowledge that there are and have been ongoing TVM issues. It's clear that more than 5% are broken. 

At least isn't pretending the 17 isn't frequent service anymore. 

Trimet is doing too much with these route & number changes on the busses! 

On the never-ending-bus-from-hell. Thought you should know.  

Trimet is such a whore-screwing every1 in town. No more 1&2 zone ticket. Trimet took my $100 like the dirty slut they are.

It's awesome how 's service cuts have apparently increased my wait times 10+ mins each way. Time to buy a car. 

-having no 94 service at tigard tc for 5 hrs. is unacceptable. Signs need to be posted to catch it on pac hwy.

If we only get 2hour tix, how do we deal with buses an trains that don't show up?!?!?

Just paid $3 for a max ticket. Fuck you trimet

A huge thanks to the MAX driver that found my backpack and kept it safe when I accidentally left it on board. 

meant I missed the green line train I needed as there was a queue to buy tickets. You need better ticketing technology. 

It’s not the MAX operator, it’s that only 1 out of 4 ticket machines were working at the Lloyd Center MAX stop on Sat 1st Sep. This

Good news: the bus showed up. Bad news: a lot of riders gave up on this bus, so practically no one is on the bus  

27299 is not reliable you need a disclaimer not advert. To follow <Belinda Jackson> 

Thanks for completely screwing over your riders ! Risk our safety, at a higher price. I hope you're happy!!  

RT Wtf, trimet? No one has new 10-pack bus tickets to sell yet? Fail. 

I should've expected this: the 51 is 20 minutes late, while the 15 i was trying to take downtown to catch there is 10 minutes late  

It pisses me off when I've been waiting for the max for 15 mins & then a bus full of office rats pulls up & dumps 20 people off.







































No comments: