Trimess

Saturday, September 22, 2012

THE ABUSRIDITY OF TRIMET'S SCORCHED EARTH POLICY AGAINST ITS EMPLOYEES

Lets say that out of all the unionized employees 1000 (75%) of them "owe" McDickhead and his band of ruthless Nazi executives $7000. That would be $7,000,000.

Any guesses on what $7,000,000 would buy the sleaze bags that operate Trimet?


ONE YEAR OF OPERATING  SUBSIDIES FOR THE  FAILED WES LINE

From Bojack.org
The tyrant McDickhead would rather stoop to extortion of his employees then give up that silly little train to nowhere while he builds another silly little train to nowhere.


1 comment:

Al M said...

This is actually a comment posted at Facebook but very to the point here!
--------------------

There was nothing disclosed by Tri Met about any payback when we began paying for our benefits, It's like me saying you owe me 5000.00 for nothing... I paid for my BCBS out of my pocket, now they say I needed to pay more with no disclosure? I think not, also consider the ULP judges decision said very clearly that what Tri Met did was ILLEGAL, and they are to make us whole! Since they are now paying 100% of our premiums, I feel they do owe us the premiums we paid, yet they only feel we owe them. I think not... I will sign and repay nothing until a judge says I have to.