- Won 60+ administrative claims of discrimination as in-house counsel; no settlements.
- In private practice, won 100% of trial claims, motions, arbitrations, and NLRB hearings argued.
- Reduced outside legal expense by 40%.
- Managed a two-year, highly visible effort to reverse an IT union representation vote that went 55% for the union initially. After appealing and securing a new election from the Public Employee Relations Commission, prevailed in a 93% vote against union representation.
- Served as executive contract negotiator in multiple labor contract negotiations.
- Workplace Practices Group - Randy Stedman - W-P-G Founding Principal
Friday, November 23, 2012
Who exactly is this guy Randy Steadman
Labor relations, Employee Relations & Employment Law: