Trimess

Monday, November 19, 2012

Latest SEEN and HEARD on #TRIMET (aka #Trimess)

TrimetScanner Tweets are HERE!
It's too bad it doesn't rain inside train cars too just as an added 'fuck you.'
not at all pleased with PVC smell on new buses. Gives me a headache and I can taste it in my mouth. Serious purchasing fail. 

ironic, because I was excited to ride the new ones, now I'll be waiting for old buses to avoid them. 

Pioneer Square, westbound, middle ticket machine. I'm on the blue line west, and I just hope nobody's checking this morning. 

Just paid for a 2-hour pass, got the "Your tickets are printing" message, then nothing. Not surprised, not paying again. 

Geeeessssshhhh. Stupid trimet bus drivers. I know his butt saw me. 

Another day the 55 didn't show. 

Saw a new bus completely packed on my way to work today. Glad I wasn’t trying to ride. 

Ha. Was watching it like a hawk earlier... The other bad one was with that tree down in NoPo blocking routes. 

oh the reason 94 is 7 minutes late is there is a supervisior on it. If he shuts up and stays seated, this wouldn't take so long 

I dunno what I think about the thing. On one hand, theft is wrong. On the other, is kind of bastards. 

Gotta love poorly lit bus stops...driver couldn't see rider at 94 main/commercial stop. This is a NEW stop-why no lights/shelter?? 

Just saw a guy running to max at goose hollow. Doors closed before he got there. But driver opened the door. See, it happens.  

": head to toe rain/wind gear, now body heat can't escape on train. Awesome" least you can pass gas n keep it 2 urself 
The ticket machine on the City Center side at the Delta Park Max stop isn't working. 

My city has new buses and they smell like new shoes. The drivers also keep hitting curbs with them and idk why  

Delayed on the 68 today - old bus with back-door problems.  

And please Holy Frisbee don't let the big 1 hit when I'm on max this morning.....


 #33 driver laying down the law:" I'm only going to say this once:if you can't control your language on the bus, you can step off" 

Today couldn't be a better day to be late, Trimet. Thank you. 

I understand chewing is a personal choice, but really dude? On fucking Trimet? I really want to report your ass. 

Just saw a guy running to max at goose hollow. Doors closed before he got there. But driver opened the door. See, it happens.


makes me wet. 


It's too bad it doesn't rain inside train cars too just as an added 'fuck you.'


Race shouldn't matter but some people on trimet seem like they are afraid of black people  

Considering the extensive delays I'm getting home EARLY!  

Thank your deity of choice for bike racks on this evening. 

"It is an absolute MESS out there. Really bad! There is a huge lake behind the hill." - #68 driver from OHSU to downtown 


Man who was yelling at driver: Sorry, I'm having a bad day. Driver: I don't care about your day, I'm having a worse day.

Yay! Bus showed up! Quite happy i won't have to walk home uphill in the rain tonight.  

Report him to . He doesn't sound like a safe driver around cyclists. 

what's up with my yellow line not moving? Stuck at 6th and Davis. 

If gave me a $1 for every time a max line broke down then a good % of my student loans would already be paid for. 

It sure is pretty when it rains, till your socks and shoes are soaked throu @ TriMet SE Main St. MAX Station

oh surprise, surprise the trains are moving at a snail's pace yet again  

Nah. We don't even need a terrorist or bomb or anything to fuck and up. We just need a boat-load of rain. 

. oh no no. He also swore he "tries to keep a positive attitude." clearly! 

Good thing for it doesn't rain often in PDX, otherwise the buses would always be late and they'd have to plan for this kinda thing 

Would it be weird to make buttons that say "I'm too SEPTA for TriMet"? 

What happened to the #36 that was scheduled to leave SW 5th/Pine at 6:08? Never showed. Made me 40 min late. Grrrrrrrr 





















 


























No comments: