Trimess

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A note on Ellen Fox

I'm not willing to dance with Ellen anymore but I want to get one thing clear. Ellen and I were friends  for years. As pals we would share information together. One day she told me this great story about the Trimet you never hear about. The sneaky unethical Trimet that will do anything to get rid of you if they don't 'like' you. The conversation was so profound I recorded it then I distorted her voice and put it on my blog.
Ellen went ballistic and apologies don't work with her. As soon as she objected I removed the post.
But Ellen wasn't happy that I immediately removed it.

No, she wanted to 'teach me a lesson'. When she sued me in court and got a $100 judgement instead of the $7500 she wanted she started her 'blog', which is aptly titled 'regarding the rants of al m'. There she decided to accuse me of 'stalking her'. She made the whole thing up. I never have stalked her.

But when she started attacking me on her blog I hit back. And here she is whining years later about it all.

This is the last thing I am going to say about her. Ellen I'm  tired of your tiresome schtick, I'm not playing anymore.

The irony is that the conversation that ended our friendship turned out to be prophetic. In the end I got 'set up' by Trimet making it just miserable enough for me that I got the hell out of there as soon as possible.

(Lane never 'stalked' her either, he just wanted to ride her bus, he shouldn't have published her  work schedule but Lane is Lane and does all kinds of stupid things) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She writes a good deal about seeking change through the legal system. How confident are you that her writings are personal attacks? They seem more like she's using her experiences with you and Lane to create change.

Al M said...

I have no idea what Ellen is thinking and I try to avoid her blog. When she's not attacking me she has done some pretty good writing over there about
Trimet culture
Of course Aldstadt got the kind of action that no Trimet grunt can get.
She's connected to the right people and we (bloggers ellen and I) are not.

The rich and powerful always get action when the request it.

It's the way of the world

Anonymous said...

Ellen is highly professional at playing the 'victim game'.

Anonymous said...

And she's highly UN-professional at doing her job. She's a wannabe little dictator who never
lets the truth get in the way of her warped point of view.

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of trimet driver who think the bus they are driving is their personal property.

Trimet drivers are a powerless bunch so some of them take that out on rider because they can get away with it.

I've seen more than a few petty tyrants behind the wheels of Trimet buses