Trimess

Sunday, October 14, 2012

This woman 'unfriended' me on twitter

Because she said I was too negative in her opinion. Of course I gave her the same answer I always give people that don't like my content or opinions  DON'T READ IT. If I was the only person reading my blog it would still exist, because I like it, who cares what other people think.


The 'old' management (Fred Hansen, Steve Banta, Peggy Hanson) knew the value of seeing things from a point of view not jaded by their own jobs and responsibilities. The 'new' management (Neil Mcfarlane, Shelly Lomax,Hayden Talbot) prescribe to the "my way or the highway" philosophy. That  is something I will not live with. I miss the paycheck of course, but I sure enjoy being away from them.

In any event what does any of this have to do with the title of the post, She was an intern when she 'defriended' me and now she works at THE MESS full time. Some of us bloggers found that interesting.

Melelani Sax-Barnett | LinkedIn



No comments: