Trimess

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Today's "seen and heard on Trimet"

But not seen on TRIMET'S HOW WE ROLL BLOG!
 TRIMET SCANNER TWEETS   
driver on the 11:04 #47 is an a$$ he's yelling at passengers about how they flash their passes or how much $ they pay

15m
Could your bus drivers be more passive aggressive assholes?

Fuckin Trimet...

Few things can throw off a day’s plans like .

twice in one day you've disappointed me. Now no sign of bus #30 that I've been waiting 45mins for at stop 13248!

Last time I saw this many leashes & muzzles near a logo I was watching the TriMet board of directors rubber stamp the GM's proposals

Geee how nice of you /snark. Might be time to enter this century by allowing them all the time & charge fare like does

why when your green line gets to middle tracks at rose quarter & people waiting on platforms don't you open the doors on both sides?

Really you were scheduled at ten twelve where the heck are you?

ticket machine at 5th and glisan

Discovered last night that the Red Line to the airport stopped after a certain time. Was super inconvenient and had to get a taxi.

Dear : When your ticket machines say they accept Visa, I expect them to accept my credit union's Visa debit/credit card. Silly me

No trimet, this is the wrong way, the train should go toward downtown not backwards toward gateway. :-P

There's more leashes, muzzles and fur on this MAX train than at Kink Fest.

Way to go the tv at holgate max station is still not working after like 3 weeks now....

TriMet enforces no rules. Seriously RT : Another rule Tri-Met doesn't bother to enforce.

There must be around 20 people on this Max, and it's VERY quiet. Eerie doesn't do it justice.

line 20 headed to garage just stalled in the middle of intersection of park way and cedar hills lol!!

Dear Trimet , How many times do you need to check and make sure Im on the bus legally?!

how the hell is the 71 15 minutes late at this hour?! This is absurd and unacceptable.

Cutest advertisement on a bus ever.

This is line 94 train 67. Overhead sign: MERLO GARAGE. At 2:30pm?

I.hate.Trimet.

In a moronic, system-wide We'll-Show-Them moment, TriMet set to inundate MAX trains with Fare-Evading dogs. ;-)

23m
FUCK TRIMET

I'm telling my dad you spilt soda on the floor of the bus!! Lololol (he works at trimet)

I have my own car now! What a beauty. No more borrowing cars, using zipcar, or taking trimet for me!! 😁

Gotta love how Trimet keeps hiking up the fares despite having the WORST service I've ever experienced.

Whose bright idea was it to not include windows that open on a bus?!

Omg fck trimet

YOU BITCH WHEN I'M RUNNING TOWARD A BUS THAT CAME TOO EARLY WAVING MY ARMS LIKE A MANIAC, I'M NOT DOING IT FOR FUN!

I really hate trimet.

This is line 94 train 67. Overhead sign: MERLO GARAGE. At 2:30pm?

I.hate.Trimet.

Fuckin Trimet...



Many people carry a knife on . Used to trim fingernails, menace nose hairs, and eat. At the same time.



Two teens at Beaverton TC getting arrested and Big Bird is here! Just a typical Saturday night



No comments: