Trimess

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Update on Erik Holm incident

I called TriMet and left two voicemail messages yesterday, and just left a third one today. I finally got a call back, but when I asked for the case number for this incident, I was told by the woman on the other end that she's "...not at liberty to give me that kind of information." Wow, really?!? Now, I'm the kind of guy that when I put the ball in your court, I'm not going to walk over to your court to pick it back up and toss it to you again. Due to their lack of response, I had no choice but to contact my legal team. TriMet can deal directly with my lawyers from here on out, I'm done trying. Three strikes, you're out! This whole thing is ridiculous.
Erik Holm knocked over while biking -driver drives off-Trimet ignores the complaint

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Police weren't called. Nothing on bikeportland.com. Sounds like a scam.

Erik said...

Police weren't called because the incident occurred two blocks from the Police station, so I went there in person. I was there for over an hour speaking with an officer.

I also sent an email to bikeportland.org and received a reply from someone named Jonathan while I was waiting at Urgent Care. I replied back a few hours later, but have not heard anything further in return. Seems to be a recurring theme with this whole situation.

No scam.

Erik said...

Also, video and cabin audio surveillance recorded the entire incident. Kind of hard to fake that, I'd imagine.

Max said...

Hard to fake for sure...but after a few days the video is overwritten. Better be sure they get the video footage before it's too late (if it's not already too late).

Anonymous said...

If it were real, a road supv would have taken the operator out of service, drug tested and admit leave. It would have reached bikeportland and otherf media immediately. You be talkin to Jonathon not sending twitters to Al.

Al M said...

It's real and I know the guy.