Trimess

Monday, December 30, 2013

Lane Jensen explained to the cops why he was texting Aldstadt

Before he was arrested by the cops the first time one of the Trimet transit police called him and basically interviewed him about this. This is what he said when the cop asked him why he was texting Aldstadt:

Cop: How come you keep sending her text messages?
Lane: Because I have questions for her and she is not answering my questions. I've tried email and every other which way to get ahold of these managers at Trimet and they haven't responded back to me. I mean there is no other way to get a hold of them and they are the ones that know the answers to my questions.

The police were told the motivation for the texts, clearly not for harassment purposes, and they still went through with the phony arrest. This is such a clear example of the abuse of power

No comments: