Trimess

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Portland "Pin Heads" to conduct another interview with the Trimet general liar

Chris Smith allows no dissent
Over at the Portland Transport Pin Heads site they will be conducting an interview with our beloved General Manager who is spearheading the drive to trash all the existing agreements that have been made with his union employees.

In case you don't know the history of Portland Transport and this blog for about 6/7 years I was a regular commentator over there.

I got BANNED FOR LIFE for calling Bob Richardson a NAZI for editing every comment I was making over there. (the only other place that I have been banned for life  is the BART official YouTube channel comments)  Bob and I had even collaborated on a video once called  IS MAX SAFE. .

Be that as it may, if you want to add any questions for the lying scum Neil Mcfarlane you have to go over to the pin heads site and add a comment

No comments: