Trimess

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SO WHAT DOES TRIMET REALLY WANT FROM ITS UNION EMPLOYEES

ATU 757 has prepared a summary of all the give backs that Trimet management wants. As I have said before, I have completely changed my position on the contract talks. I used to think that Bruce should get in there and get something we can vote on. But after more exposure to Trimet dirty tricks I agree that the union should not talk to these people. Let Mcfarlane try to bully his way on this. He is too afraid of neutral arbitration apparently and any sort of transparency.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

He wants to change the union contract without bargining, so that he can alocate more money to light rail, and other land development interests. Remember, that in his buget, only the union contract he cannot change.
HB